Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Putting students to work...and getting feedback on #flipclass!

Today was day 2 of classroom set-up (aka do whatever Mrs. Kirch needs done).  Mostly, I needed students to help me set up all my online stuff, like the tutorials, online wsqs, etc.  Lots of copying and pasting, renaming, and putting in the correct folder.  I had another huge group of students come to help out and had about 9-10 laptops going at once.

At some points, I felt like my room was a factory of workers just plugging away! It was quite funny.  But, by the end of today (2pm) ALL of my online stuff is set up for the ENTIRE YEAR! I am so amazed, so grateful, and so excited to have that one piece of stress off my shoulders!

Here are a few pics of my students working away on all the computers!




In other news, I showed my former students the intro video and stuff I will be doing with my new students on the first day/first week and they all thought it was great!  They thought the intro video was engaging, informational, and started the year off on the right foot! Woo-hoo!!!

One week from today I will be done with the first day of the new year and I am so excited.  Can't wait to keep sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...