Thursday, August 9, 2012

A post about me and a Guest Blog Post...what a great birthday :)

I've been on a twitter/blog fast for the last 3 days, and I have to say it's been quite nice.  I've been tempted to get on and procrastinate or waste time, but I've held firm!

I go back to work on Monday for a week and a half of teacher meetings, and then school starts on the 22nd. Lots to do, lots to sift through... I've got a busy 3 days ahead of me before Monday!

I woke up this morning (on my birthday, at that!) to find two things:


  • A post about me on the MentorMob blog for being one of the MentorMob innovators! (post here)


  • My guest blog post on the Sophia.org blog! This blog post is entitled "The Flipped Classroom: WSQing into TWIRLS" and talks about the purpose of the WSQ in my classroom. (post here)

And then I logged into twitter and found a ton of birthday wishes from some of my #flipclass tweeps.  You are all too awesome :)  I had a wonderful relaxing day with my hubby and friends!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...