Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Flipped Classroom Prezi with pics & vid!

I'm presenting the flipped classroom to the teacher leaders at my school tomorrow, and here is the (hopefully) finished Prezi!

I was able to take some pics of my class in action today, so I've added that since when I originally posted it on Twitter/Edmodo. I got some video footage from today, but it's going to take me a bit to edit and put it together before I can post it. That will be coming in the next week or so. I want to try to get some more footage rather than just one day before I take the time to put it together.

Note: All students are approved to have their pictures/video taken and forms are on file at the school.

Until then, enjoy!
(This Prezi is under an educator license and cannot be saved/downloaded to your account or edited at this time)

I will blog about the presentation later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...